Step into the 21st century with some contemporary automation for the home. These options are ideal to keeping your home updated while providing a convenient way to bring comfort to your property. From improving the overall appearance of the home to curbing costs with timed lighting options, automation is the enhancement that will make your property value soar.
Five ways that automation can revolutionize your everyday life are:
- Aesthetics. Got a collection or piece of art that you want to highlight? Use touch-pad technology to provide lighting, mood lighting, and even music to your displays throughout your property. Program the aesthetics from your laptop, smartphone, or remote control for simplicity and ease.
- Clutter. Clear up the clutter on the walls of your home with automation. Get rid of outlets, cables, and cords that can make the interior walls look flawed and less-appealing. A simple remote or keypad can be used to control the features in a sleek, streamlined fashion.
- Curb-appeal. Optimize the looks of your landscaping with automation to highlight, showcase, and enhance features outside and around your home. These offer far more than a mere timer; create sequences, celebratory colors, and light shows for your landscaping to improve your current curb appeal.
- Window treatments. Drawing the drapes and raising the shades can impact the internal temperature of your home. Use an automated system to open and close your window treatments to augment the heating and cooling system of your home. This will also have a positive impact on your monthly utility costs, too.
- Atmosphere. The right lighting can alter and change the inherent colors of your décor, which affects the atmosphere in the space. Skip harsh bulbs that can negatively impact how your interiors look, and swap your dimmers and lighting systems to those that utilize bulbs with a higher color rendering, or CRI.